Food for Thought: 17.09.2015
Candidate Tip: Nerves and talking too much at interview
Client Tip: How to interview a Pre-Sales Consultant
- Are they early, well presented and well prepared?
- Ask how many deals they have won in the last year
- Ask how many first meetings and demos they typically do per month
- Are the demo’s face to face or WebEx?
- What information would they like to have from a client before a demo?
- What is the process for creating the demos?
- At what point do they need technical help on the demos?
- What technical skills do they use when they create the demos?
- Describe the scene that allowed you to do the best demo you have ever done
- What things have gone wrong in the past that they try to avoid now during the demo process?
- How often have they done demos alone and how do they feel about that?
- How have they sought feedback on their presentations and demo’s to improve their performance?
- Describe one deal in the last year where the input they had in the sales process had a clear impact on the client’s decision to buy.
Keeping contact details up to date on LinkedIn and Job Boards is vital
Recruiters and clients source candidates from Job Boards and LinkedIn by searching key skills and distance from postcode. Your contact info is vital.Read More