Sage ERP X3 Recruitment
Sage ERP X3 is probably the most exciting ERP software product to hit the UK market since MS Dynamics AX.
Why is it so good?
- Sage own the product and they are a listed company with nearly 6 million customers across the globe
- It has an upgrade path from Sage Line 500 / Sage 1000 (original Tetra CS/3). These are 30 year old Sage products and there is a huge base of users, who are desperate for a decent product to upgrade to.
- Since launching the product Sage have brought out 7 new versions of X3, and that investment has meant stunning functionality that makes clients buy it.
- It is a fabulous looking product, simple yet powerful, easy to install and aimed at medium to larger businesses (50 -2500 staff)
- Sage ERP X3 is stable and decent and works extremely well
- Sage currently dominates the field of entry level accounting software and the SME market with Sage 50 and Sage 200; they can't really fail with Sage ERP X3 in the Tier 2 sector.
- Sage has selected a few key resellers to sell Sage ERP X3 and the backup, support and help that these resellers are giving is superb.
The product started life as Adonix and the major market for it was in France; in the UK it was sold successfully by 2 resellers between 2005 and 2010. Internationally the Sage X3 product sold incredibly well and has an installed base of 3,000 users in France, Spain, Portugal and elsewhere in the world.
In 2010 Sage bought Adonix and started a major and significant redevelopment of the Adonix ERP product which was officially rebranded as Sage ERP X3.
The future of Sage ERP X3
As Sage ERP X3's installed base has grown, so the acceptance of the product grows. There are now 100’s of companies who have upgraded from Sage Line 500 and Sage 1000 to Sage ERP X3, that gives new companies the confidence to purchasing the software. The demand for staff is already outstripping the supply; this has also been true for SAP, Oracle financials, MS Dynamics AX and Sage 200. Consultants who gain experience in a new product when it comes to market, are rewarded with high salaries, excellent career choices and opportunities and can pick and choose their future employers.
Sage will continue to improve the X3 product and bring out more functionality and more modules and this will increase demand for staff further.
Anyone faced with an opportunity to gain experience with Sage ERP X3 should recognise the incredible opportunities that this added software skill will give them in the future and very seriously consider the job. Salaries are above average and compete very well with the top tier ERP product sector. As a certified Sage ERP X3 Consultant you will be able to work anywhere in the world. As an out of the box product, Sage ERP X3 has been built to deliver incredible depth of functionality and is gaining outstanding sales against the leading ERP software competitors.
Sage ERP X3 offers Mid sized businesses a superb ERP solution with a long term future. It is becoming the solution of choice in the SME sector.
Sage ERP X3 job roles
The roles that Ambis typically recruit for in the X3 market are:
• Implementation Consultants
• Project Managers
• Application Support
• Pre-Sales Consultants
• Sales Executives
Some of these roles are home based and others are office based. We have recruited many people for Sage ERP X3 resellers all over the UK, Europe and Australia.
We have also recruited for end user customers who need to hire an internal Sage ERP X3 Consultant to help them through the implementation process and in rolling out the software.
We have helped X3 Consultants relocate to the UK from Spain, France, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Croatia and South Africa and we recruit for the leading Sage ERP X3 reseller in Australia.
Sage have a really cool website all about Sage ERP X3 with news, videos and other interesting stuff, so have a look at:
On 12/6/2014 a story ran that the Sage ERP X3 product had been up against the NetSuite product 5 times in 2 months, in a direct head to head and X3 had won every time. So the future continues to look great for Sage ERP X3.
If you are involved with the Sage X3 ERP product (or would like to move across to it) or you are looking for career advice or a new job, please give us a call at Ambis on (00 44) 01923 859262. If you are a client looking to hire a winner - someone with Sage ERP X3 experience, or an ERP Consultant to cross train to the product, we would love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Keeping contact details up to date on LinkedIn and Job Boards is vital
Recruiters and clients source candidates from Job Boards and LinkedIn by searching key skills and distance from postcode. Your contact info is vital.Read More